The Orientalist Museum presents “The Desert of Forbidden Art”, a film about the suffering of artists in the former Soviet Union, and the struggle of Igor Savitsky to rescue 40,000 fellow artists’ works and create a museum in Nukus in Uzbekistan’s desert.
All posts tagged The Desert of Forbidden Art
Posted in Orientalist Museum
Posted by qmaevents on October 17, 2011
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Museum of Islamic Art Opens Calligraphy Exhibition by Mohamed Zakariya
- The QMA Unveils “Maman” Sculpture at Qatar National Convention Center
- Join “Capture the Essence of Qatar” Photography Competition and Earn 20.000 Riyals!
- “The Desert of Forbidden Art” At The Orientalist Museum
- Join The Monumental Gunpowder Drawings for Mathaf