Commissioned by Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art for a solo exhibition opening in December, the artist Cai Guo-Qiang will collaborate with local volunteers to produce a series of drawings rendered by igniting gunpowder. The entire process will be open for public viewing from October 22 – October 26 at Al Riwaq, the special exhibitions hall located next to the Museum of Islamic Art.
All posts tagged Mathaf
Posted in Mathaf Arab Museum of Modern Art
Posted by qmaevents on October 12, 2011
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Museum of Islamic Art Opens Calligraphy Exhibition by Mohamed Zakariya
- The QMA Unveils “Maman” Sculpture at Qatar National Convention Center
- Join “Capture the Essence of Qatar” Photography Competition and Earn 20.000 Riyals!
- “The Desert of Forbidden Art” At The Orientalist Museum
- Join The Monumental Gunpowder Drawings for Mathaf