Qatar Museums Authority (QMA) is proud to announce a new major exhibition by Takashi Murakami, the artist’s first solo exhibition in the Middle East. Murakami – Ego will be on view from February 9 to June 24, 2012 in the Al-Riwaq exhibition hall, located on the grounds of the Museum of Islamic Art on Doha’s Corniche. The exhibition will immerse visitors in a fantasy world conceived by the renowned Japanese artist, capturing the way Murakami channels the ecstasy and anxiety of contemporary culture.
All posts tagged Al-Riwaq
Posted in Al-Riwaq Exhibition Hall
Posted by qmaevents on October 12, 2011
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Museum of Islamic Art Opens Calligraphy Exhibition by Mohamed Zakariya
- The QMA Unveils “Maman” Sculpture at Qatar National Convention Center
- Join “Capture the Essence of Qatar” Photography Competition and Earn 20.000 Riyals!
- “The Desert of Forbidden Art” At The Orientalist Museum
- Join The Monumental Gunpowder Drawings for Mathaf